Visa to Egypt
Apply for a visa to Egypt
- Documents required to apply for entry visas to Egypt:
- Passport and a copy.
- Two passport photos.
- A recent criminal record.
- A statement of work or commercial broadcast.
- - Affiliation affidavit to the union to which the applicant belongs, in the case of freelance work as an engineer, doctor, etc.
- - A residence statement from the mayor in case of not working.
- - A school or university statement in the case of students.
- - If you travel to participate in a conference or a business meeting, please attach a letter from the calling party
- - flight reservations.
- - Hotel reservations or an invitation from the person hosting in Egypt.
- These documents are submitted along with the application for obtaining an entry visa to Egypt after completing the required data. For non-Lebanese, permanent residence in Lebanon must be submitted upon visa application.
- The issuance of the visa requires at least 15 days from the date of submitting the application at the consulate. Accordingly, the embassy requests that you consider submitting the visa application at least 15 days before the date of travel.
- - Lebanese citizens of the age group under the age of 16 and over the age of 50 can obtain a visa upon arrival in Egypt without the need to obtain a visa